Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome to Wine To Me

Welcome to Wine To Me. This blog was born from a post I wrote on one of my other blogs. I wrote about my love of wine but it wasn't really the kind of topic that my other blog lent itself to. I have spent a good deal of time learning about wines in the last several decades and it seemed like the next step to start a blog devoted to wine. So here it is.

I will be writing about wines of course, but also about wine accessories, what wines to drink with specific foods, where to find great wine deals and a little philosophy about wine. I am not a wine snob, the wines I drink are usually reasonably priced and easy to find.

I look forward to your recommendations of wine you love as well so please feel free to drop me note either in the comments or at my email listed on the sidebar.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment